Pool Academy will be running a trip with Camborne Science and International Academy to Bormio in northern Italy during part of the 2019 Easter Holidays.
• Six days of ski tuition (four hours per day with the option of additional skiing)
• Full ski equipment, helmets and boot hire.
• Apres ski activities (this could include swimming and bum boarding)
• Full board accommodation, including hot lunches.
• Bus travel to/from Bormio (and within the resort).
The cost for this trip is £835*
The Bormio trip is available to 42 students from Year 10. To apply for a place on this trip please return the reply slip below to Mr McKenzie via Student Reception. Students have until Friday 8th June 2018 to submit their application.
Pool Academy ski trips are popular so the attendance and behaviour of students will be factors considered when issuing places for the trip and will be monitored prior to the trip. Please note: the deposit will not be banked until your child has a confirmed place on the trip. Students will be notified before the end of the school year if they have been offered a place on the trip.
Once places have been confirmed deposits will not be refundable.
If you have any queries, please contact me on the email address/phone number listed below.
Mr W McKenzie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel: 01209 712220