School Performance Information
Click here to access our School Performance information from the Department for Education.
Here are our headline performance figure for 2017:
- Progress 8 score 0.00 (2016 data) 2017 score to be published after appeals completed.
- Attainment 8 score 4.38
- Percentage of pupils who have achieved grade C or above in English and mathematics at the end of KS4. (From January 2018 the requirement will be to publish the percentage of pupils achieving a strong pass in English and mathematics. A 'strong pass' refers to a grade 5 or above) 60.3%
- Percentage of pupils entering for the English Baccalaureate 21.1%
- Percentage of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate 12.8%
- Percentage of pupils staying in education or employment after KS4 (destinations) 96%
All school and college performance data can be found here
If you'd like more information please contact the school firstname.lastname@example.org