You can make payments safely and securely online using a system called ParentPay or if you’d prefer you can use your local PayPoint.
Parent GuidesHow to pay for items
Introduction to ParentPay
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
What Does ParentPay Do?
- Enables you to pay for school meals and in the future, other items like trips
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Allows to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- Offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How Does ParentPay Help You?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- You never need miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How Does ParentPay Help Our School?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- Payments do not bounce
- Reduces paper ‘waste’
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
How Do I Get Started?
We will send you an activation letter containing your activation username and password to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can also add children to a single account providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.
More information can be found on the ParentPay website.